Monday, September 21, 2015

Update and some news

Lately I've been starting several projects. My intentions is to move this to a wordpress site that I would host myself. It is proving to be quite challenging ergo, I've been quiet. I do want to do more with this site. So I invested into some soldering projects a question I get asked a lot is "my (family member pronoun) likes electronics (probably video games on some console) what is a good project for a (random number)yr old? Also there is a certain zen to soldering. Put on some Floyd, climb into your head space and put iron to copper. It's a beautiful thing actually. SO, hang tight as I start sharing my soldering adventures with you dear readers, and perhaps you will get excited enough to be a soldersucker too. Remember too, cp horse /water but you can't sudo drink horse.


No comments:

Post a Comment