Friday, December 31, 2010

a Newer Year

I had posted this which she couldn't use at all. As in she couldn't get it to work. Not long ago I dropped in and took a look, and discovered over 600 viruses on that machine. That's more than Master Yoda has. That is a lot. My time was limited but I told her she needed to wipe the hard drive and start over. I've seen infested and I was just hoping they didn't get into the boot sectors. I should just take her laptop back to my workshop you see, I'll fix it up there and bring it back here.... then give her a cup of water :). I had noticed that post... and thought I would post an update. I also want to update this. It got moved during a cleaning session... and no one knows where. If I find it again... I'll finish it I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment